Donald J. Reifer is a seasoned executive with more than 40 years of experience in the software industry, academia, and government. His key accomplishments include the following:
- Strategic leader who has developed the vision, product strategies and plans that have been used to transform businesses and corporate cultures.
- Innovator, entrepreneur, businessman and internationally recognized software thought leader.
- Businessman who as a team member has helped bring new firms public (focus on operations).
- Capture manager with impressive record of over a dozen competitive Small Business Innovative Research Program (SBIR) wins.
- Agile executive coach and subject matter expert with over a decade of experience in enterprise-wide applications.
- Recognized expert with 30+ years of experience managing large Research & Development efforts and enterprise-wide improvement initiatives (process, agile, analytics, etc.).
- Consultant who has helped clients introduce new technologies and other innovations and transition them into widespread use within over a dozen major companies.